It's been a while. I got stuck three weeks ago when it was Favorite Things Eleven time. I've been avoiding the blog ever since. I am not proud of this at all so I am coming forward to say Favorite Things Eleven is "favorite book" and that just isn't fair. I could do it, but it will cause me tremendous agony and lengthy explanations.
1. Favorite Book: This actually sums it up pretty well, even though it is concerning 5 books:
2. Favorite Author: See above. Also Mark Twain.
Favorite Things Twelve:
1. Favorite recipe: This changes from time to time but I'm going to go with chocolate chip cookies. This one is special to me because the recipe was given to me by a friend's mom before he died and they remind me of him. The sweet, young him who was excited to get his mom's cookies in the mail. Also they are the big chewy kind, very nice.
|Cliff's mom's cookies|
2. Favorite brand of toothpaste: I have a toothpaste quirk. I like to have two different kinds around. I don't see why we have to use the same toothpaste every time. You never can tell what kind of toothpaste mood you'll be in, and if you have two or three you're covered.
Favorite Things Thirteen:
1. Language: I'm going with sign language. Any of them. I love non-verbal forms of communication.
2. Cuisine: Local, fresh, seasonal, healthy, plant-based food is my favorite... Also, pizza.
|Pizza in Eugene, during the Black Sheep Festival|